Monday, October 12, 2009

my cloth diaper making.._UPDATED

lo


so for a while i have been making cloth diapers for gus. and after learning i was expecting a girl this time i could not wait to purchase pink diaper material soo.. here are the pics of Ellie's material and some is gus's im working on..I love the money saving of cloth diapers.. I just wish I could afford to buy some AIO Cloth diapers like Fuzzi Bunz or could test or review a new brand.. but for now i m doing it my self with good old fashions diaper pins.. and plastic pants for covers .. let me know what you think ..
SO I FOUND 2 FUZZI BUNZ AT A YARDSALE FOR $5 AND I LOVE THEM . I ALSO ORDERED SOME OFFLINE AT SWEET DOLL BABY FOR $7 EACH. I LIKE THEM AS WELL.. AND HERE IS A PIC OF MY DIAPER I MADE WITH VELCRO AND ELASTIC
Ellie's material



the big stack





more of Ellies stuff



some of gus's






cut out and ready to sew


i get two diapers out of 1/2 a yard of material


a little monkey butt..lol




1 comment:

  1. you are awsome! and that is so much healthier than dissposable. even though i'm too lazy to be that frugal. shame shame shame on me.

    ReplyDelete