Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fill ins..

And...here we go!


ffi

check out more FILL IN'S here!!

1. It was a dark and stormy night,29 yrs ago when i was born on Halloween.

2.The old witch died so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, i forgot my crochet bag..OMG the 12th commandment was broken.

4When I went to check my brew...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... I think i hear revenuers .(ppl who bust up illegal liquor stills..)

6. Im six months pregnant and craving onion rings so ..give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to NO MORE RAIN, tomorrow my plans include Taking the kids trick or treating and having my birthday and Sunday, I want to "inspect"the kids loot removing all necessary dangerous candy and Disposing of it..(id never take it and eat it my self..HE HE... !

1 comment:

  1. Woah! It's your birthday this Halloween? How cool! Enjoy trick or treating with the kids.

    ReplyDelete