Thursday, November 19, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



check out more FILL IN'S here!!

#151

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. We needto hurry and finish our addition to the house Ellie could be here in FIVE weeks_.
2. Yesterday I heard her heartbeating at my Dr appointment and it made me smile.
3. If you want breakfast in bed sleep in the kitchen.
4.I said so because I am the mommy that is why NO LIP!!!.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think __________that is funny they should have a stupidity tax...
6. ___GOOD FOOD and family_____ makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hubby time____, tomorrow my plans include _having early turkey day at my father in laws____ and Sunday, I want to ___rest, go to church and have hubby work on my addtion__!

2 comments:

  1. A baby's heartbeat is one of the best sounds in the world. Good luck on the addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, I always loved to hear the choochoo sound of my baby's heartbeats. I was 17 with my first child and I remember hearing my sons heartbeat for the first time. I was awed completely.

    ReplyDelete