Tuesday, November 24, 2009

tackle it tuesday..

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

this week i had to tackle on of my least favorite things to do.. I had to clean out my fridge, freezer and pantry to get ready for all food that would have to be stored , frozen and the leftovers. I got it all done also I am tackling my storage shed to find my christmas decorations for the tree. I think we are goin to put a real one this year , both kids are old enough to leave it along and next yr we will have to use a fake one cause Ellie will be up and in to everything around this time.. The lights are up on the outside but inside it still looks like fall.

4 comments:

  1. great tackle! On another note, we went looking for our Christmas decorations in our barn...and they are missing! I am not too happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning the fridge is one of my least favorite things to do too, but it feels good when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tackle! That reminds me, I need to clean my fridge too!

    If you have a moment, stop by and check out my tackle! :)

    ReplyDelete