Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm



T
he weather in my neck of the woods:

beautiful fall day.. sun shine is FINALLY back .the rain is GONE..

One of my simple pleasures
the sound of leaves crunching under your feet

On my bedside table:
phone, yarn, earplugs, crochet magazine

On my TV:
bull riding

On the menu for tonight:
not sure yet

On my To Do List:
Rest , Laundry, Spoiling my kids

New Recipe I tried last week:
nothing ..but with two new Gooseberry Patch cook books.. I LOVE THEM!!! maybe something next week

In the craft basket:
Ellie's blanket, Riley's Stocking, Miah and Gus' Mittens

Looking forward to:
the braxton hicks contractions STOPPING

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Prioritize

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

this one by ME


Favorite photo(s) from last week

the kids watching t.v..they are behaving..OMG...






Lesson learned the past few days:
it feels so good to be CAUGHT up on the laundry.

On my Prayer List:
braxton ( little boy with neroblastoma) ,my friend holly and her little girl with leukemia named Macy , me i have placental previa and Sweet little Stellan.. you can read Mckmomma's updates HERE. he is back in the picu with more svt..

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1 Corinthians 13


3 comments:

  1. I love Gooseberry Patch! The last one I bought was from a thrift store. I was so excited to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks, I have quite a few :)

    ReplyDelete