Sunday, November 15, 2009

happy homemaker monday

hhm



T
he weather in my neck of the woods:

nice and fallish ..

One of my simple pleasures
left over Halloween candy

On my bedside table:
phone, yarn, earplugs, crochet magazine, what to expect when your expecting, your pregnancy week by week. babycenter guide to pregnancy

On my TV:
Storm chasers

On the menu for tonight:
Speghetti Bake , salad and garlic bread

On my To Do List:
crochet and rest

New Recipe I tried last week:
Deer meat chili. YUMMY

In the craft basket:
Ellie's blanket, and Christmas projects


Looking forward to:
my doctors appointment on Thursday

Homemaking Tip for this week:
make sure everyone who lives with you follows your family's rules and expectations



Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

this one HERE form Five Mom's and a blog


Favorite photo(s) from last week

this is a few pics of my hubby and his dad i took today .. so you still think they look alike?


from the backside

they are "talking"

about who knows what ??

and one pic of gus and dan napping..




Lesson learned the past few days:
sometimes you just have to put your foot down.

On my Prayer List:
braxton ( little boy with neroblastoma) ,my friend holly and her little girl with leukemia named Macy , me i have placental previa, my cousin and his wife they are trying to have a baby.a friend who is having a hard time with a few things..

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

John 8:31-36 (New International Version)


31To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

No comments:

Post a Comment