Thursday, November 26, 2009

Friday Fill ins...

#152

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif
find more fill-ins HERE!!

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget __we need more t.p___________.
2. _____mashed potato's____ followed at once by __GRAVY_______.
3. The trouble is ___brewing_______.
4. _____my brain is________ many miles away.
5. With a faint pop ______there went my water.. ________.
6. _____The doctor looked___ shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __BLACK FRIDAY___, tomorrow my plans include _resting____ and Sunday, I want to rest_____!

Hope all who celebrate it had a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the doctor was thinking about a different patient. Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a restful weekend...
    Here are my fill-ins

    ReplyDelete