Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy homemaker Monday..

hhm



T
he weather in my neck of the woods:

raining and chilly
One of my simple pleasures
getting kisses from my kids for NO reason

On my bedside table:
phone, yarn, earplugs, crochet magazine, what to expect when your expecting, your pregnancy week by week. babycenter guide to pregnancy

On my TV:
Micky Mouse Clubhouse

On the menu for tonight:
who knows.. i have both kids home today and a TON of stuff to do.

On my To Do List:
sweep and mop all the floors
change sheets on all beds
wash 3 loads of laundry , dry and put away
dish's
clean the toilet and tub
clean out fridge
go run a few errands

New Recipe I tried last week:
deer meat chili .. yummy

In the craft basket:
a afghan , three teddy bears a llama all crocheted and a baby blanket


Looking forward to:
shopping on black friday
Homemaking Tip for this week:
dont over eat or you will feel more like napping that cleaning..
GUILTY!!



Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
This one of MINE



Favorite photo(s) from last week


i will post a blog later with pics from our early thankgiving at my father in laws .. i gotta get going on my huge list of things to do .



Lesson learned the past few days:
it is nice to spend time with family.

On my Prayer List:
braxton ( little boy with neroblastoma) ,my friend holly and her little girl with leukemia named Macy , me i have placental previa, my cousin and his wife they are trying to have a baby.a friend who is having a hard time with a few things..

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
none this week..

4 comments:

  1. kisses from our kids is awfully sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post today. Hope you're having a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hugs & kisses for NO REASON TOO!

    Hope your Monday was grand!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Diary of Stay at home mom's happy homemaker monday blog post. I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete