Sunday, November 1, 2009

Making your home sing Monday..

Making your home sing Mondays

Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme! Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). My point with each Monday post is, what are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing?


so after reading "mom's" post about setting the example I totally agree.. BUT .. what do you do when the person is a full grown adult who is continuing to push you closer to the edge of exploding..read my post HERE.. for some background on what im about to tell you..My sister is living with us she doesn't have a car or a job and we all know I'm on bed-rest so I need a lot of rest..ONLY it seems I seem to be the one doing the work while she sits on her fat ARSE and b*tch*s any time I ask her to do something. Well she met a guy online last week and gave him MY phone # so he could call her.. Something I've ask her NOT to do since you can find out all sorts of info online from just a phone # and I dont feel comfortable giving that info to ppl I DON'T KNOW!! Also she had been taking my 3 yr old to preschool but it is now 10:47am and my girl is to be at school at 8 am and still my truck it GONE.. did she ask if she could use it ? HELL NO.. so what do i do?? MY home cant sing with tension in the air and my kids and i shouldn't have to walk on egg shells in their own home. Also she is supposed to be helping with the kids and house work inexchange for room and board.. and let me tell you she isnt no small girl ..she eats enought for 3 grown men.. she dont ask if something is for a meal just helps her self to what ever she wants.. GRRR... sorry im just really pissed off this am. so she informed me last night that either tomarrow or wed a couple of friends of hers are coming to get her so she can go on a road trip to texas with them.. now how can you do that with no money? so let me know what you think..on a POSITIVE NOTE.. My house is clean .. there only the breakfast dish's in the sink and a half a load of dirty laundry ..everything else is done.. yes i said DONE!! i guess i'll just have to sit on the couch and eat bon bons..LOL.. or maybe crochet...

2 comments:

  1. My comment was just way to long so I deleted it. Go ahead and email me and I'll tell you how we handled the situation when it happened to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have allowed yourself to be a doormat. You need to set boundries with your sister! The car keys should not be where she can help herself. You need to tell her what you expect from her and if she cannot or will not do that you need to show her tough love and ask her to leave.

    With the phone you told her not to give out the number so if she gets a call tell the person they have the wrong number. Tell her again that she may not use your phone to receive calls!

    Give her the classifieds, Craig's List, Monster and have her look for a job. She needs to start supporting herself so that she can get her own place.

    You want to help her out not enable her to walk all over you so that you are angry with her all the time.

    ReplyDelete