Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm
So it is Monday and
i got a question for all you cloth diapering mommies.. I was wondering if you started using cloth diapers at the hospital or wait until you go home. I will have a scheduled c-section we will be there at least 3 days. Let me know.. thanks



T
he weather in my neck of the woods:

raining and cold
One of my simple pleasures
feeling Ellie kick me .

On my bedside table:
phone, yarn, earplugs, crochet magazine, what to expect when your expecting, your pregnancy week by week. babycenter guide to pregnancy

On my TV:
Karate Kid 2

On the menu for tonight:
Roast and rolls

On my To Do List:
Go to town pay a few bills
renew tags on truck
make bank deposit
return books to library


New Recipe I tried last week:
none

In the craft basket:
a afghan , two teddy bears a llama all crocheted and a baby blanket


Looking forward to:
being finished Christmas shopping
Homemaking Tip for this week:
dont put Christmas presents under the tree to early .. they will get opened when they aint supposed to


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
This one of MINE about a little bear..



Favorite photo(s) from last week
i made this little bear for my son for Christmas..





Lesson learned the past few days:
Ketchup and ranch dressing makes everything better

On my Prayer List:
braxton ( little boy with neroblastoma) ,my friend holly and her little girl with leukemia named Macy , me i have placental previa, my cousin and his wife they are trying to have a baby.a friend who is having a hard time with a few things..

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7

1 comment:

  1. I love the bear, how cute :)

    And Karate Kid 2, my word, I haven't seen that movie in forever :)

    ReplyDelete