Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cooking Thursday

Check out Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for more great recipes.


So last week I made sloppy Joes and i m lazy so i we have them a lot so this time i decided to spice them up a little , I chopped up a onion and put it in a pan with some fresh sliced mushrooms and bell peppers and cooked them with EVOO unless they were done , then mixed the veggies in with my  browned hamburger meat and sauce . Every one really liked it and i had some left overs. So today for lunch i got them out and warmed it up , put it on a tortilla shell , covered it with cheese and chili Frito's and YUMMY .. So there is two for one. out of something SO easy to make.. I mean who cant make sloppy joes.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh now that's a great way to use leftovers, I'll have to remember to try that ;)

    ReplyDelete