Monday, March 8, 2010

Making Your Home sing Monday

Making your home sing Mondays

Check out more Mondays HERE..

So my home is once again singing the hubby and i had "come to Jesus" meeting where i told him how the cow was goin to eat the cabbage or be put out to pasture and he has really tried to be better and so have i. I got all my closets organized just in time to swap out the winter clothes for the spring clothes . I spend an hour in our storage shed digging out the spring stuff. SO this week I have the normal , sweeping mopping, dishes and laundry to do , closets to purge and I am finally switching the baby out of *GASP* disposable diapers to all my cloth. and we are focusing on potty training my 2 yr old son. ( any advice is welcome). I even made breakfast home made whole wheat waffles i got the recipe HERE and they were YUMMY!!! also got my menu made out I hope I can stick to it and I'm starting to work out with my Denise Austin dvd's again to lose the baby weight. I also want you all to read this post HERE about how I save a TON of money on baby stuff.
happy monday hope your home is singing..

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Sounds like you are off to a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I linked up with Making Your Home Sing Monday this morning. It's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we are trying to train our 2 year old daughter. It is not easy. Thanks for the links. I really want to try those waffles. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Mistie, you are so energetic for having a newborn and toddlers. I got tired just reading about it. I haven't exercised since the plague hit our house last month and I'm dragging my feet getting back to it. Glad you liked the waffles. I was really pleased with them.

    ReplyDelete