Sunday, March 28, 2010

Making your Home Sing Monday

Making your home sing Mondays




Well my hubby finally hooked up my new washer and I GOT A DISH WASHER ..YAY... so my three year old is home on spring break and we are starting our "home preschool" this week so hopefully i can get caught up on my laundry and get my house back in order.. we did NOTHING this weekend to work on the house . it was cold and raining and we were lazy. so Ive got to get moving tomorrow this place is a pig stye.. hope everyone has a good week.

2 comments:

  1. I love being lazy sometimes but then I hate digging out again, so you definitely have to have a balance, don't you? Have fun with preschool and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dishwasher and a washing machine make a mom's life so much easier, don't they? Hope Spring Break is fun.

    ReplyDelete