Sunday, March 7, 2010

sunday Stealing MEME

I found this meme HERE..Check it out.. It was pretty fun..


Sunday Stealing: Another Meme About Me

1. Are you currently in a serious relationship? well im married ..i dont how how serious it is though

2. What was your dream growing up? to be a teacher or stay at home mommy (dreams come true)

3. What talent do you wish you had? to play the filddle

4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? smirinoff triple black

5. What was the last book you read? crochet book.

6. What zodiac sign are you? scorpio

7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. NOPE im afraid of needles

8. Worst habit? speaking before i think

9. What is your favorite sport? Nascar

10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? depends on the situation

11. Worst thing to ever happen to you? My dad died on my wedding day

12. Tell me one weird fact about you. i can put both ankles behind my neck..hubby likes this ..

13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? STUPID...

14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? i would be thinner

15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? depends ..

16. Ever been arrested?  nope

17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? hire someone to kill my moms husband..(not My dad)..just kidding.. YES i hate that douche bag but i would pay off some bills go on vacation.

18. What's your favorite place to hang out at?  our local yarn store..

19. Do you believe in ghosts?  i do

20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? crochet and play with my kids

21. Do you swear a lot? Hell it ive never fucking said a naughty word like shit in my whole dam life.. HEHE

22. Biggest pet peeve?  MY stupid mother and other stupid ppl

23. In one word, how would you describe yourself? WILD

24. Do you believe/appreciate romance?  Sure .. after about an hour romance is over around here..LOL What you mean romance isnt all about sex?

25. Do you believe in God? yes

No comments:

Post a Comment