Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday..


The weather in my neck of the woods: cool and raining
One of my simple pleasures : nap time
On my bedside table: diapers, wipes,  a burp cloth, breast pump, boob pads, newest issue of crochet today magazine
On my TV:  nothing
On the menu for tonight: taco's
On my To Do List: clean the house

New Recipe I tried last week: sloppy joes with mushrooms and onions mixed with the meat ..YUMMY
In the craft basket: a crocheted rattle for a friend who just had a baby,a crocheted onesies and diaper cover for ellie
Looking forward to:  having a clean house

Homemaking Tip for this week: make a list and dont lose it..
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):this one by tales of the Quiver..
Favorite photo(s) from last week 
all four of my "kids" , Dan,(the BIG one) Gus , Miah and Ellie

Lesson learned the past few days:  sometimes you just have to bite your tongue 

. On my Prayer List:my friend Crissy and her baby , me and the hubby ,
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. - Psalm 138:2 (KJV)

2 comments:

  1. The Sloppy Joes sound wonderful. Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo and we love sloppy joes :)

    ReplyDelete