Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby Micah..

Well i went to the doctor and the baby had passed away so they removed it and Daniel and I decied we are goin to bury the body some where on our farm and make the baby a marker and we picked out a gender nutral name and it is Micah J. Strain since we didnt know if the baby was a boy or a girl. All we can do is try to move on and love our two kids that are with us. I feel much better physically and go back to the doctor in a week to get a check up . Thanks for all the prayers..

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry! I'm glad you're feeling better but so sorry for your loss.

    When we lost our baby we planted a rose in the garden. On what would have been my due date my hubby got a sitter and took me out for the evening, just to kind of help take my mind off of things, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mistie..I am so sorry. I too know the loss of a baby through miscarriage. It's something you never forget, but God does heal your heart over time.

    HUGS,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss...my heart goes out to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. I've been there myself and we also picked a gender nuetral name, Joey (Feb 28, 2003). Blessings to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete