Tuesday, May 5, 2009

making my home sing 4th edition(a day late)

Making your home sing Mondays


Well since I'm on 100% bed rest, you can read why here. So my home is not singing in tune this week. My sister is here from Missouri to help me with the little ones since i can only be a spectator but Ive enjoyed the time to read a lot of story's with my kids, play several rounds of memory , chutes and ladders, and candy land with my 3yr old. and cuddle my 16month old.Ive also got a few crochet projects finished you can check them out here. SO nothing exciting goin on. Ive also gotten to sew on my cloth diapers, my machine is broken so im hand sewing them.. its not like i can do anything else.. i try to be hopeful and think that everything is OK with the baby and if not this is happening for a reason but sometimes i just cant.So I am trying to keep my mind off of it by blogging. Check out Moms the word, she has a great blog..

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are able to find some things to do while you're on bed rest. It does get boring, doesn't it. Especially when everything is so uncertain. I'm glad your sister is able to help you, what a blessing!

    Praying for your little one and hope you will be able to be up and about soon. Hang in there and so glad you joined us today!

    ReplyDelete