Monday, May 25, 2009

happpy homemaker monday

be sure to check out Sandra's blog for more happy homemaker monday post

On my bedside table:
a candle, a ball of yarn and a crochet hook

On my TV:
nothing

On the menu for tonight:
skettie and bread

On my To Do List:
fold and put away laundry

New Recipe I tried last week:
BBQ chicken Pizza

In the craft basket:
several crochet projects

Looking forward to:
it to stop raining

Homemaking Tip for this week:
make hay while the sun is shining or clean while your kids are napping

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Two of a kind working on a full house's blog
its pretty funny.

Favorite photo from last week:

Lesson learned the past few days:
sometimes you just have to prioritize

On my Prayer List:
My almost nephew Luke who is really sick.. you can read about it here

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
none really although i need to find a good one.. ive kinda slacked off in this area

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your Happy Homemaker post this morning and love your homemaking tip. Your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rain is something we get to much in the spring and not enough in the summer or at least that is the way it is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rain, we actually got some last week which is always welcomed since it hardly ever rains here in Arizona LOL

    ReplyDelete